My standard session rate is $160. Payment is due at the time of treatment. I accept checks and cash only. 24 hour notice is needed for rescheduling or cancellation of appointments. For Monday appointments, I need cancellation notice on Friday by 4:00 PM. There is a $50 charge for the first non-emergency cancellation, and $100 for any subsequent cancellation.
If needed, my fee for legal matters is $350.00 per hour plus expenses, with 50% of the estimated fee payable up front – before any work is done. An estimate is not a guarantee of the final cost. Additional time spent preparing or other unforeseen costs may incur. My practice does not include child custody recommendations or evaluations.
I am an in-network provider for the following insurances:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hometown Health
- Prominence / CDS / Saint Mary’s Health Plans
To find out if you have mental health coverage, I advise you to check with your insurance carrier. Check your coverage carefully and find the answers to the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Does my deductible apply to mental health services?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is my responsibility for co-pay per therapy session?
- Is referral and approval required by my primary care physician?